what are you drinking right now?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read they make some excellent beer using the very same water:

biersorten.gif

Yes, you're quite right about that! When I'm in the area, I'm drinking Ketterer, Rothaus & Alpirsbacher 95% of the time. I have to admit though....I've never tried the 'Schützen-Bock' in that pic you posted. I'd better forward this thread to my host over there so that he takes the hint and knows what to have on hand this summer.

.....and switching gears (and countries) for a moment, I'll be having several bottles of Diekirch 'Grand Cru' this evening. :excited:

r0425.jpg

Yes, you're quite right about that! When I'm in the area, I'm drinking Ketterer, Rothaus & Alpirsbacher 95% of the time.

Big :tup for the Alpirsbacher!

alpirsbacher_klosterbraeu_spezial.jpg

I haven't had any Ketterer, but Rothaus isn't too bad.

Edited by Aggie87

Nescafé GOLD Dessert Refined aroma instant coffee

FB847554YT654_250.jpg

prepared with water from the Esch/Sauer lake in Luxembourg, heated in a Philips Cucina kettle

101%20a%20ph%20barrage.jpg

Since I redid my kitchen with gold water pipes and rewired the boiler with a shielded mains cable, the coffee tastes much better!

Next, I'll try an external regulated power supply.

Edited by Claude

• 3 weeks later...

Is that a Steinlager, Chris?

I remember that being a good beer, but I haven't seen it around here in many years. New Zealand, IIRC.

Tonight's selection: Swithwick's Irish Ale. Wanted something from Bell's, but the party store guy raised his prices again, now it's over $10 for six. I thought about buying one of those metal "mini-kegs" ($20). Maybe next time...

Is that a Steinlager, Chris?

I remember that being a good beer, but I haven't seen it around here in many years. New Zealand, IIRC.

Tonight's selection: Swithwick's Irish Ale. Wanted something from Bell's, but the party store guy raised his prices again, now it's over $10 for six. I thought about buying one of those metal "mini-kegs" ($20). Maybe next time...

Yeah it's Steinlager, on sale, $10 for a twelve pack. :tup A very refreshing beer for summer.