Happy Birthday Dan Gould

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HBD, D. For this one day, I won't hold your support of the Red Sox against you. As a matter of fact, I called A-Rod this morning and told him it would be good if he could go deep with RISP (for a change) so your boys inch closer to the Rays. My gift to you on your special day. That's it though. I'm through helping.

Up over and out.

Thanks to all ... while it wasn't quite "stupendous" let alone Stupendous it was an enjoyable birthday nonetheless. And a word to the wise (blues fan): B.B. King's latest, One Kind Favor, belongs in every collection.

Also a special thank you to Chris for the perfect photo-shopped card. My wife and I got a big kick out of that.

Thanks to all ... while it wasn't quite "stupendous" let alone Stupendous it was an enjoyable birthday nonetheless. And a word to the wise (blues fan): B.B. King's latest, One Kind Favor, belongs in every collection.

Also a special thank you to Chris for the perfect photo-shopped card. My wife and I got a big kick out of that.

A very belated Happy Birthday! And I've ordered the new BB! Eagerly awaiting that in the mail shortly.