Impulse Originals series?

gleaman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I thought that too, MG! who the fuck makes their first post about bullshit 10th generation re-re-re-re-re-re-issues like this? Coltrane Ballades is back? No way! (Mazurkas next.)

Show yourself, "Gleaman"; the only semi-slick trick s/he pulled was the (fake?) question about bonus tracks?

As for the Lilith label Bluesmith & their other releases... come the fuck on; how many of ya'll believe that?

Granted, it's possible someone with very eclectic, generally very good taste in rare records set up office in RUSSIA & is licensing records nobody else in the world was ever able to legitimately get on cd before but... I ain't complaining, as it's good to have the Tommy Flanders side out again for those who missed it on Verve Forecast the real story is surely more interesting than the one that's going around, yes?

elder don clementine, the original

Wow ask a simple question if anybody has any info on these re-releases (because I saw no info anywhere) and what do I get? A bunch of dick heads telling me to show myself. You guys are a classy bunch! A classy bunch of jazz snobs. I guess if I have a question I won't ask here for fear of some ass jumping down my throat.

Hey,

I thought that too, MG! who the fuck makes their first post about bullshit 10th generation re-re-re-re-re-re-issues like this? Coltrane Ballades is back? No way! (Mazurkas next.)

Show yourself, "Gleaman"; the only semi-slick trick s/he pulled was the (fake?) question about bonus tracks?

As for the Lilith label Bluesmith & their other releases... come the fuck on; how many of ya'll believe that?

Granted, it's possible someone with very eclectic, generally very good taste in rare records set up office in RUSSIA & is licensing records nobody else in the world was ever able to legitimately get on cd before but... I ain't complaining, as it's good to have the Tommy Flanders side out again for those who missed it on Verve Forecast the real story is surely more interesting than the one that's going around, yes?

Wow ask a simple question if anybody has any info on these re-releases (because I saw no info anywhere) and what do I get? A bunch of dick heads telling me to show myself. You guys are a classy bunch! A classy bunch of jazz snobs. I guess if I have a question I won't ask here for fear of some ass jumping down my throat.

How to chase people away... :tdown

Hey,

How to chase people away... :tdown

No wonder jazz has such a small audience. We seem to make sure it stays that way! <_<

Nice to see a new young person who enjoys jazz, join the forum and have people jump down his throat. Classy bunch.

Wow ask a simple question if anybody has any info on these re-releases (because I saw no info anywhere) and what do I get? A bunch of dick heads telling me to show myself. You guys are a classy bunch!

It would be an understatement to say that I don't give much for Clementine's posting style, but actually there was no bunch of guys; only one - albeit very hostile - post, following a possibly uncareful question.

Hey,

Stick around. If you have good things to say or good questions to ask, you'll be accepted here.

Hey,

Stick around. If you have good things to say or good questions to ask, you'll be accepted here.

And if you wanna make a nuisance of yourself, you'll still be accepted :)

MG

Ass down the throat is infinitely preferable to throat up the ass. Tongue up the ass, though, is a wonderful thing, and if you find a woman who's into doing that, treat her very special. Of course, if that's not the side of the street you walk down, proceed accordingly, and bon chance!

Otherwise, I feel your pain and can only hope that you stay on to contribute.

I guess us good small town Canadian lad's aren't used to living in a paranoid, make assumptions first, ask questions later society. No hard feelings, my friend has a temperment so you'll have to excuse him. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to sit down, enjoy some nice Canadian beer, put a little Oscar Peterson on the stereo, and watch some hockey.

Now does that sound like a no gooder to you guys ????

I AM CANADIAN

I guess us good small town Canadian lad's aren't used to living in a paranoid, make assumptions first, ask questions later society. No hard feelings, my friend has a temperment so you'll have to excuse him. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to sit down, enjoy some nice Canadian beer, put a little Oscar Peterson on the stereo, and watch some hockey.

I AM CANADIAN

Your tough luck. :mellow:

All the best.

I AM CANADIAN

Oscar Peterson? Uh oh...better cover your ears! :winky:

Anyway, welcome to the board. May you bring some Canadian civility to the proceedings here. And by the way, the board software allows you to ignore all posts from a poster...I think you can do that from "My Controls."

Bit of an overreaction maybe. Two posts out of 30 meet your description to some degree, and one of them is Clem, so it's more a matter of style than anything. Not a bunch of snobs at all here, but you need a tougher hide in this neighborhood. You got a bunch of legitimate responses and discussions, what do you do with those? Just lump them in with the two bad ones and call everybody names?

Ass down the throat is infinitely preferable to throat up the ass. Tongue up the ass, though, is a wonderful thing, and if you find a woman who's into doing that, treat her very special. Of course, if that's not the side of the street you walk down, proceed accordingly, and bon chance!

No, I think this is The Post of the Year! :lol:

QUOTE(JSngry @ Oct 3 2007, 08:32 PM)

QUOTE(gleaman @ Oct 3 2007, 11:57 AM)

No, I think this is The Post of the Year!

Posted Today, 05:05 AM

I think so too!

Analingus is a wonderful thing, and requires only a modicum of "special" extra care to insure that a pleasant time is had by all.

Public service uber alles, I say.

Ah, the joys of a Web Forum with no Moderators.