Digression thread: Coherence is overrated

I often have things I want to post but have no place to post them, and end up annoying people by putting them in threads that have nothing to do with my post. So I am starting a free-form digression thread,

Well, since you devised this creative solution to solve all that ails you/them, why then are you still getting chewed out in forums like 'Offering & Looking For'? ^_^

couw didn't like me -

Englewood doesn't like me -

JAW (I think) doesn't like me -

could it be me?

or are they just jealous of my brilliant smile? the shine on my shoes? the careful way with which I part my hair? my name on the Vietnam war memorial in DC? My Oreck vacuum cleaner? or my appearance on that infomercial for that light switch that sticks anywhere?

Oh stop feeling sorry for yourself.......you act like you're Sen. Burris or something! If you have had at least 4 people shake your hand today, then you're doing much, much better than he his at this point. You have.... right? RIGHT??? :o

...okay, well.....how 'bout 2 handshakes and a couple of hi-fives? You get that today??

:alien:

Congress Daily NEWS

Feb. 24, 2009 – 4:02 p.m.

Sen. Burris Rebuffs Durbin’s Advice, Refuses to Resign

......Burris looked dapper in a dark suit, with a blue shirt, striped tie and blue pocket handkerchief. Other senators who shook Burris’ hands included Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., Patrick J. Leahy, D-Vt., and Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.