Some good news - getting married

Ed S

Well I don't post as much as I used to - but I've been a regular lurker. Some of you guys might remember me from the old BNBB and early days of this board. Some might even remember the thread I started when my then wife told me she wanted out..... oy vay

It's probably been 4-5 years since then filled with more bullshit than I ever thought I'd have to put up with given the circumstances, but along the way I met someone who's really special. We've been together for a little over 2 years now and this Sunday (8/17) - we're getting married.

It's a very happy ending to a part of my life that I'd like to forget and am so happy to be getting on with the next phase of my life.

Ed Swinnich? How could you not remember Ed Swinnich? An oldie but a goodie. Congrats on the upcoming nuptials. The person who originally said "the first time is a charm" was not necessarily correct. Best of luck to you and the new missus. When you get settled, you must post more often. Like Sly Stone once said, "It'll do you no harm."

Up over and out.

Ed, I'm so happy for you. I appreciate all your support when I was going through my divorce, it really did help. And things have gotten much better as predicted.

I'm still a long way from any interest in starting a new relationship, but the fact that you've done so gives me hope.

All the best to you my friend! :party:

(and please come visit the board when you get the opportunity!) :)