Show yer face to us!!!!!!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and an older one from when I still made attempts to play the saxophone... (must be 5 or 6 years old... I stopped playing about 3 years ago but plan to start again some day, once them effing studies are done and I got a decent job etc etc etc... all bad excuses, I know... boils down to it not being of that much importance at this very moment... but that will definitely change again, anyway... here you go)

• 3 weeks later...

me earlier today, and how I'll look on my public transportation card during my trip to Paris, October 1-7:

post-174-1190718181.jpg

With eyes like that, you're bound to run into problems when the Paris police checks your card :g

You'ld better bring dark sunglasses along:

Edited by brownie

me earlier today, and how I'll look on my public transportation card during my trip to Paris, October 1-7:

post-174-1190718181.jpg

With eyes like that, you're bound to run into problems when the Paris police checks your card :g

You'ld better bring dark sunglasses along:

and get a second set of photos with sun glasses on? doesn't sound like the best way to stay out of trouble