World Cup 2010

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Particularly Brasil :D

Looks like Germany could be in some trouble since you assume that Ghana will pick up some points from Australia and Serbia the same when they meet the Aussies. That could leave Germany a tough match with Ghana to move on.

you assume that Ghana will pick up some points from Australia and Serbia the same when they meet the Aussies.

Ha - Go Socceroos!

Go Socceroos? :w:eye::crazy:

Kenny's fall-back position: Go you freaking Kiwis!

(Kenny, NZ passport holder/citizen, who's been too lazy to take out Oz citizenship despite living here for 20+ years ...)

I just like drama and upsets and underdogs upsetting apple carts!

Maybe by the end of the weekend it'll all be clearer.

But at the moment, what to we have?

France in dis-array, Spain beaten by the Swiss, Germany losing in the group stage for the first time since Lord knows when, England drawing with the US ...

Bring it on!

:party:

Edited by kenny weir

My eyes are hurting..

I don't know who is the worse at the moment - the England team - or France ! ph34r.gif

You're now it, guess we'll have to be crappy against South Africa big time .

On somewhat positive news, we have three groups who are now down to their last match and no team has yet qualifyed or being eliminated

Edited by Van Basten II

On somewhat positive news, we have three groups who are now down to their last matche and no team has yet qualyfied or being eliminated

Not quite, Argentina have qualified yesterday because they won both their games and therefore can't be overtaken anymore by the two teams they beat, so they'll at least finish second - see rule d) above.

There is a chance of a 3 way tie with 3 teams with 6 points if Greece wins and Korea wins and goal differential being the first tiebreaker, there is a very slim chance that Argentina fails if they lose by something like 3 goals and Korea doing something similar to Nigeria.

Pretty unbelieveable is all I can say. Over on ESPN Steve Mcmanaman absolutely killed them. The one thing is sure that Algeria is no push over. However, they can't score. Unless England get their act together, they will be heading home and if that comes to pass, I wouldn't head home for awhile.