happy Birthday JSngry

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday, Jim! I've been starting to enjoy your packed 2 CD blindfold test package...no WAY I am going to have time to weigh in on opinions/guesses anytime before the new year, sadly, as we are going out of town tomorrow for 2 weeks, but let me just say I've enjoyed the majority of disc 1 (as far as I've gotten so far) immensely and I'll be catching the rest of it on the road in the car.

It perfectly illustrates why it's so great to have you around here for all of us to learn from, not to mention that you sure seem like a genuinely nice person. Here's to many more years of BB friendship, I hope.

I tried to celebrate by ordering the Eldridge Mosaic, but for some reason the thing wouldn't go in my shopping cart (NO Mosaic would, as testing revealed, although further testing revealed that True Blue items would). But the sucker WILL be mine one way or the other. I DO pay my phone bill... ;)

Many thanks again to all. You all are an oasis of sanity in my life, and if that frightens you, imagine what it does to me! :g