Billy Hart- Drums

CD Release Party for "Warriors"

Friday and Saturday October 15 and 16

Shows at 8:30 and 10:30 pm

http://www.iridiumjazzclub.com/

An album!

Excellent!

Two actually.....

This one, Warriors and one recorded for a French label Plus Loin that will released in Europe in November and in the US in March or April.

If you are a fan of the all out intensity this group can create, then perhaps the Plus Loin date has a little more of that (it's called Cast the First Stone, a Billy Harper tune).

I might be able to get copies of this one early and offer it to you guys at a discounted price if you want.

Edited by david weiss

What a groovy looking group, very nice mix. I'd love to go but then there's that pesky Atlantic Ocean to deal with. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No probs. I'll go halves on a coracle with you :D

I had to look up what a Coracle was and after finding out, I'll give you a polite thanks but no thanks, I've watched to many episodes of "Deadliest Catch". :g :g :g

We'd probably have more luck in a Currach anyway.

Edited by Cliff Englewood

An album!

Excellent!

Two actually.....

This one, Warriors and one recorded for a French label Plus Loin that will released in Europe in November and in the US in March or April.

If you are a fan of the all out intensity this group can create, then perhaps the Plus Loin date has a little more of that (it's called Cast the First Stone, a Billy Harper tune).

I might be able to get copies of this one early and offer it to you guys at a discounted price if you want.

Two? MORE excellent.

I've seen you guys out here twice - Healdsburg and Yoshi's. Both great.

Wish I could go...

But I just did order the CD from the Jazz Legacy site... and I'd definitely be interested in the French release.... :tup :tup :tup

I did get in some copies of the French release before our show but we sold them out at the gig. Hopefully I will get more soon and be able to offer them to you guys well in advance of the release date.

That Jazz Legacy CD is killer. Hope the group makes it out Seattle way sometime...

Hopefully we will be able to at some point. I guess we should try to make it out to Earshot next year. If you have any info that would help us, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm glad you like the Jazz Legacy disc but wait until you hear the next one.....

The shows went really well I thought. Thanks to all of you who were able to make it.....

We will be doing a lot of touring next year so hopefully we will come to a town near you soon.

Guest Bill Barton

That Jazz Legacy CD is killer. Hope the group makes it out Seattle way sometime...

Hopefully we will be able to at some point. I guess we should try to make it out to Earshot next year. If you have any info that would help us, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm glad you like the Jazz Legacy disc but wait until you hear the next one.....

The shows went really well I thought. Thanks to all of you who were able to make it.....

We will be doing a lot of touring next year so hopefully we will come to a town near you soon.

Sending you a PM, David...

• 1 month later...