Holy Crap! We missed Jim R’s Birthday!

Big Al

Yes, Jim R’s birthday was this week, but I can’t remember which day. I know it’s February twenty-something, which is Jim’s approximate age anyway.

So Happy Birthday old friend (“old” like I’ve known him a long time, NOT like “he’s older than all of my friends put together!”). My birthday present to you is the same as it’s been for the past three years: a burn of the Max Roach Mosaic, should I ever decide to get my own copy.

:party::party::party::party::party:

Wow, thanks Al- I mean, All (AND Al too, but especially all). I have to admit, my birthday isn't "on file" here. I leave it to Al to remember. B) If he forgets, then that just means I don't have to put on the goofy hat, smile at all the waiters, and get my chocolate mousse spoon fed...... wait..... sorry- suddenly I was back at the mexican restaurant from the other night (the 23rd, Al! :rolleyes::angry::lol: ).

Jim, thanks for Googling that cover that Jim wanted me (Jim) to find for Jim. :blink:

Alex, Hope you had a great one!

I did...it was back in December. Had a really nice day with my wife and daughter.

Oh and happy birthday to Jim!

Right back at ya Alexander! ;)

Okay, anybody else we forgot? Might as well take care of it here. :g Come on, we won't sing to you!