What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

Pink Floyd again... although I hardly ever make it through this CD in its entirety. It's kinda boring.

Primary

I thought this was appropriate since I just read that a neighbor's cow escaped their field yesterday and they still haven't found it. So if you happen to read a story about a cow on York Beach in the coming days, you'll know why.

Who knew people still have cow pastures so close to a beach area? .2 acre lots are selling for close to $300K these days, so it's weird to think that someone thinks a cow pasture is worth it.

Edited by bresna

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

Great cover, don't know the album.

Hope the virus and attendant hospital visits have subsided

It's a country record. George Jones very much the emotive Nashville balladeer. One of the greatest. This is a good record to try if you are in the mood for that. I Am What I Am is probably my favourite of his.

Virus showing now signs of subsiding (rather eruptive stage still). Unconnected to hospital visits which were for asthma and horror film-style forehead-splitting incidents respectively, courtesy of my two elder kids. Ironically the newborn is the easy one, so far.

Edited by Rabshakeh

36 minutes ago, Rabshakeh said:

It's a country record. George Jones very much the emotive Nashville balladeer. One of the greatest. This is a good record to try if you are in the mood for that. I Am What I Am is probably my favourite of his.

Virus showing now signs of subsiding (rather eruptive stage still). Unconnected to hospital visits which were for asthma and horror film-style forehead-splitting incidents respectively, courtesy of my two elder kids. Ironically the newborn is the easy one, so far.

I know George but just not listened closely. I'll check this out.

That sounds like a hell of a week. Hope it calms down for everyone concerned soon.

5 hours ago, felser said:

image.jpeg.b518dd472d3cff793d7879d6f125ade2.jpeg

I just got that box, too. Interesting extras.

5 hours ago, ghost of miles said:

Prompted by author Michael Chabon’s recent remembrance/revisitation of it on Threads:

Cheap_Trick_Dream_Police.jpg

I grabbed this box when it was first released. Never been a huge CT fan, but I got it for 2 reasons: 1) it was a limited edition (now seems to be an in-demand collector's item), and 2) I saw them twice that year when I was working in a record store and they were heavily promoting with free tickets. Good shows, though!

Secondary, 2 of 16