Randy Brecker in straight-ahead sessions

Randy has done an awful lot of work in jazz and other music.  I find that he is sometimes a bit submerged in big bands/ensembles.  I also definitely prefer him in straight-ahead sessions, such as Don Grolnick's two Blue Note albums.

So I am looking for suggestions of such work by Mr. Brecker--albums and especially individual tracks.

Thank you.

His debut Score is sort of evenly split between excellent burning hard bop and very corny proto-jazz rock, but it's worth a listen for the strength of the former. And he is heard extensively on the Pendulum Mosaic Select, which is incredible up and down. Some others I can think of:

Everything Is Everything - Just Flash In The Cosmic Pan (Columbia Japan) - more free than straight ahead (don't forget he was in the JCO!). Desperately needs a reissue.
Horace Silver - In Pursuit of the 27th Man (Blue Note)
Hal Galper - Reach Out (Steeplechase)
Marc Copland Quintet - Stompin' With Savoy (Savoy)
Marc Copland/Randy Brecker - Both/And (Nagel Hayer)
John Scofield - Quiet (Verve)
Lew Tabackin - Tenority (Concord)
The Mingus Dynasty - Mingus' Sound of Love (Soul Note)
Richie Bierach - Some Other Time: A Tribute To Chet Baker (Triolka)
Miroslav Vituous - Universal Syncopations II (ECM)

And I agree his playing on those great Grolnick albums is excellent.

Absolutely at his best when he was in Hal Galper's band in the 70's, but in more recent recordings, this was good enough to hear Randy's solo in a straight-ahead setting.

Didn´t he play with a Chick Corea acoustic quartet ? 
I remember I was in Italy once in the mid 80´s with a gal and there was a beach bar and the boys who worked there listened to a then brand new album and when I asked them what it is they said it´s Chick Corea with Rand Brecker, I don´t remember the bass and the drums but it was topnotch players and I just stayed with them boys to listen to it and "forgot" about the girl who went back to our place on the beach until I finally came back to her 😀

And: Highly recommended: The two last Mingus albums on which he himself didn´t play bass "Me Myself and I" and "Somethin´ like a Bird". Great Randy Brecker on those two !!!!!