Paul Desmond/Ed Bickert Mosaic - NOW AVAILABLE

"Thank you for ordering from Mosaic Records.  Please note that Media Mail shipping does take extra time.
Your Credit card will not be billed until your order is ready to ship."

I ordered on April 30th and my card was charged on 5/3, but no shipping notice/confirmation as of yet. I don't mind being patient, but I did spring for the UPS delivery. Ten days or more is a lot of time to process and ship an order. Oh well.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, sambrasa said:

Kind of weird in this situation that  somebody in Finland would get his before geezers in America.

Or Canada ^_^^_^  ...after all ... this is where it was recorded :g

Carrier Information:

Date Time Status Location

05/12/2020

16:29    In transit to carrier's US operations facility USA
05/11/2020      17:29 Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier  
05/11/2020      14:14

Shipment information received by Asendia

Edited by Michel_M

2 hours ago, Ken Dryden said:

I am very disappointed in the warehouse serving Mosaic's customers. 
Charged 4/30, no shipping notice yet...  I ordered it the day it was announced.

I also paid for UPS...

I agree it is disappointing. I also ordered it on 4/30 and my card was charged on 5/4 (paid by credit card, not pay pal), and still no shipping notice. Scott/Mosaic had informed me, when I e-mailed him on another matter last week, that the new Desmond set would ship this past Monday. Obviously that did not happen. You would think that Mosaic would be in the 20th century (!) by now and at least allow a customer to check the status of an order on their website via the My Account/Order link as all retailers do. I know it will ship eventually, and thank Mosaic for still putting out great sets, but their shipping department should be improved as Ken noted..

Edited by pglbook

Perhaps I'd feel differently but I missed the cutoff for the first batch, and have, therefore not paid anything yet.  Bu.  t considering how badly things were going at Mosaic before the current situation, shouldn't we cut them some slack for being behind in shipping notices and shipments?

2 hours ago, ghost of miles said:

I was or thought I was part of the second wave of purchases, so pleasantly surprised to get a shipping notice this afternoon.  Doug Ramsey did the notes for this set, is that correct?

I ordered it within hours of getting the e-mail and still haven't received a shipping notice even though my credit card was debited last week. I asked for UPS: is there some discount to them for sending all the California ones at once? 

10 hours ago, ghost of miles said:

I was or thought I was part of the second wave of purchases, so pleasantly surprised to get a shipping notice this afternoon.  Doug Ramsey did the notes for this set, is that correct?

Yes, according to Mosaic’s website. 
Still no shipping notice here. I think I was part of the first wave.