Andrew Hill Select now on the Mosaic Website!!!!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote to Mosaic asking what the status on shipping the Pepper was and they told me they were waiting for the Hill to come in and they said it just came in today and they're going to start shipping soon!

:tup:tup:tup:tup

I've been checking this thread every day since Rooster's post! Who will be the first to receive their copy??? :wub:

I wrote to Mosaic asking what the status on shipping the Pepper was and they told me they were waiting for the Hill to come in and they said it just came in today and they're going to start shipping soon!

Thanks, Brad, for writing to Mosaic AGAIN. :tup

I pre-ordered the Art Pepper and the Andrew Hill. I was wondering when the sets would ship.

I never dreamed they'd all ever be released.

Even when I first traded e-mails with MC about a year ago, and he said the idea was on the drawingboard, I still didn't think it would ever come to pass. I seriously figured Andrew wouldn't go for it. Or at least not all of it. Maybe one or two sessions, at most -- but not all of them. I still can't believe it.

And everytime I look thought the players listed in all the sessions, I start drooling. :P

I'm so grateful for this set. I've read about these sessions for years and always hoped this would be released.

My sentiments, too. I'm anticipating this set with more eagerness than I anticipated the release of Passing Ships. In fact, the day it shows up in the mail, I may just have to ban myself from the board into listening exile ...