W.E.L.C.O.M.E. B.A.C.K.!!!!

First off, thank you everyone for being so patient. I have never done anything like this before (ie, transferring a huge, 400mb database from one server to another) and it took a lot of research and some very kind and knowledgeable tech support (thanks, Andrew) to get this going.

Things seems a little doggy right now, but I think the database is still configuring itself. Also, some uploaded pictures might be missing... I still have some files from the upload folder to put on the new server, but most should be here.

I will be getting my email addresses up and running in the next day or two. In the meantime, if you have any problems at all or any issues come up, please contact me at:

b3groover@gmail.com

And now, I'm going to go take a nap!

:g

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, some of the dogginess might be related to the fact that all of my dns servers have not been set yet. I'm waiting for the domain name "organissimo.org" to be transfered to me (should take a few days) so I can edit the dns servers on file. That might speed things up a bit.

If the dogginess continues, I'll be calling tech support.