What draws you here?

Hardbopjazz

A burning desire to discover whether Moose will ever get his Moon Martin record?

The suspense is still there, but I did find out the title... Escape from Domination. :wacko: .

which can be had on LP for an apple and an egg through ebay or on CD from the UK as a two-fer combined with another spiffily titled album...

Edited by couw

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus raises a good point but also to see all you guys, find out what's going on, get advise, see what's selling. If I hadn't seen Tony's post, I wouldn't have scored the Miles Gil Evans set from him on ebay. So this is a great organic place.

All of the dysfunctional members of my family have died and I miss that dynamic.  :crazy:

That one just cranked me up! :lol:

More important, as Marcus said so well:

none of my friends are into jazz so you guys are very important to me  :wub:

It's not as bad here, but other than some of you guys I've never met anyone with an interest in jazz that's as broad as mine (I always end up being annoyed by a couple of friend's who just can't take some good old hardbop or some contemporary stuff by mainstream players and accept that this is valuable and good music, too). Then I also don't meet those friends on a daily basis, unlike you!

Shortly put: I like this place quite some...