Moderators: when is enough enough?

AllenLowe

Allen, there are so many things posted per day here I cannot keep up. I have not looked at the Bill Frissel thread at all (I will look at it after this post to see what's going on). The best course of action is to email or PM me because I cannot keep track of everything.

I'll go check out the thread now, but I would suggest using the board's ignore feature to ignore clementime. I'll review the thread and see if any action should be taken.

Thanks for pointing it out.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drama all the goddamned time.

And, funny you should say that; I want ariceffron back too.

Same here!

If people here are bothered by other posters, best solution is just ignore them. There is an Ignore option that is available on the control panel which enables anyone to do just that!

Can’t believe I’m wading into this again, but in the name of sanity, Clem’s "fo real yo, how can a question like ‘you payed them, right?’ set the dude off? it's called a gig-- you pay yr musicians. whuh?" deserves a plaque in the Hall of Disingenuous Remarks. Setting "the dude off" was the obvious intent of Clem’s original words: "on Roz & Julius H.: uh, well... you $$$ PAYED THEM $$$ right?"

Oh -- I get it. Clem is channeling Joel Chandler Harris.