How many times a day to you visit the board?

Hardbopjazz

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I'm at work, I peek in half a dozen times a day when I have time and to get my mind away from the pressure of the job. Then about 2 or 3 times a day from home but the visits from home tend to last longer.

Yep.

tis the same for me.

Che.

Try to keep off at work, but I check in in the morning before leaving home and then a couple of times in the evening, weekends much more!

Well I have time to 'pop' in and out at work, not always the time to post. In the evening a retire to the 'den', after I have done my bit in the house and chill out posting and reading.

Che.

• 1 year later...

I voted 11-15 but it's probably more than that, even though my post count on jazz is pretty small. But most of my visits are very short indeed. I don't have much to add --- I am more in the mode of learning from you. Always on the lookout for 20s jazz comments.

I probably post most often in Miscellaneous-Nonpolitical, Politics, and Miscellaneous Music, which is where the copyright discussions most often take place instead of Politics for some reason. To me, that is a political issue. Anyway, it's a habit.

Why was this thread revived from its last post in 2005? I am not even sure how you do that!

I sort of don't understand the question. The number of times I visit depends on how many e-mail notifications I get that threads to which I've subscribed have had responses posted on them. I imagine that the board software keeps a record of that.

Usually a few times a day I'll have a shufti at today's active posts to see what's new.

MG