How many times a day to you visit the board?

Hardbopjazz

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um.... I even access it from my cellphone at work.  I always look like I'm text messaging something extremely urgent.    :blink:

It once took me 20 minutes to type a Haiku as a text message. It didn't even go thru. I haven't posted one before or since! :huh:

Oh yeah, I usually check the board for about 30 minutes once I get home from work. really I just sit and stare at the screen and check stuff out. It's more like just sitting there staring off into space, since when at work I actually "work", so by the time I get home I am absolutely exhausted. I might come back later in the evening if I have nothing better to do. Even occasionally, I find a chance to post something! ;)

Edited by Jazzdog

Forget how many times you visit here...think about HOW MUCH YOU SPEND as a result of this place!!

Now that's insane!

This ain't no bullshit. I've ordered (now awaiting) the two Last Chance items currently listed at Mosaic (New Orleans Jazz and Tristano/Konitz/Marsh) because of this damned board.

I'm :rmad:.

Errr... I mean, B).

Just once. But I stay 16 hours. Not really true these days, since I'm traveling. But when I'm working in the US and/or have a good internet connection, I do tend to stay connected all day. That said, I seldom have time to post, and even seldomer have any musical reference material at hand to contribute to answering questions.

{+*^^Hb3er: phase 1 is nearing completion. Test subjects are experiencing financial and/or marital strain due to excessive cd purchases ... all test subjects respond unfailingly to summons despite risk of employment termination ... subjects with "cellphone" implant devices also responding as expected ... initiate MASTERHIT protocol HJL7UI<@%^:>:C2 ...:Ejoeg^^*+}

:alien:DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST YOUR COMPUTERS!!!!!!! :alien:

:rsmile:

{+*^^ ... subjects with "cellphone" implant devices also responding as expected ... initiate MASTERHIT protocol HJL7UI<@%^:>:C2 ...:Ejoeg^^*+}

:lol:

Is this also responsible for the ESPN Sports Center and chocolate fetish I have?

{+*^^ ... subjects with "cellphone" implant devices also responding as expected ... initiate MASTERHIT protocol HJL7UI<@%^:>:C2 ...:Ejoeg^^*+}

:lol:

Is this also responsible for the ESPN Sports Center and chocolate fetish I have?

{+*^^Hb3er: implant device malfunction in human female test subject ... second abduction & restart required ... :rlol ... Ejoeg^^*+}

I tend to log on for about a half hour over coffee in the morning, and then another hour or so in the evening.

Nice.... Now there you go makin' us all look like freaks. ^_^

Okay, but I nearly wet my pants several times a day just thinking about the board. That's gotta be worth something, right?

I tend to log on for about a half hour over coffee in the morning, and then another hour or so in the evening.

Nice.... Now there you go makin' us all look like freaks. ^_^

Okay, but I nearly wet my pants several times a day just thinking about the board. That's gotta be worth something, right?

:tup

Much better....

^_^

Edited by rachel