happy Birthday JSngry

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the well-wishes, especially since I've not responded to any birthday threads (that I can remember) in 2010 (as a counterweight to responding to every new one in 2009, maybe 2011 will see a response based on alphabetization or something...)

Have had a pretty peaceful day so far, sold the house on a whim & bought a place in Philly (also on a whim!), will be moving there over the weekend. Haven't told LTB yet, but she's pretty understanding, and the Philly place looks really nice in the online pix, so I think she'll be pleased.

Other than that, just chillin'!

Continuing/ongoing thanks to all...no beef or pork today...Indian buffet for lunch (there's a place in the unlikely sub-suburb of Murphy that has the best goat I've ever eaten in 30 years of eating goat, for real) & seafood fra diablo from the LTB Kitchen for dinner.

As for Karen Valentine, she used to send something up some part of mine, but I don't know what happened to her. Anybody look in Room 422?

Funniest moment of the day - Chuck Cooperstein talking baseball with co-host Nate Newton on ESPN Radio...Nate wanted to know what the big deal was about trading prospects en masse, because hey, isn't that what the farm system is there for, to put all your players you want to trade? And what kind of a pitcher was he before he got traded to Toronto?

I hope Coop kept a straighter face than he did voice...