Which area on this forum do you least visit?

Hardbopjazz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rarely venture into AOTW or Blindfold test.

With the election coming up and the whole Iraq thing goin' on I find myself hitting the political forum often. I don't post there and don't read much of the exchanges :ph34r: , but I like many of the links that are posted there.

Musician, Vinyl, and Live are infrequent, unless something catches my eye when I scan the main board.

OK, you asked and here comes Chuck the ASSHOLE AND JERK. I tend to ignore threads started by Hardbopjazz 'cause there are about 4 a day (is this your goal?) and most of the questions have been dealt with before.

Nah! That was more the "Grumpy Chuck." :P

The 8-track Forum

You're loss John.

These babies are coming back!

:bwallace:

I'm waiting until I can upgrade to 9-track.

Do you think that everyone who is posting that they never visit the Funny Rat thread realizes that we give away an oop Mosaic every 32 pages?

Off track for a moment because I was thinking about this last night (really!). I know people dump on the sound of the BN cds from the 80s, but in the 80s I only had a cassette player, and if I remember correctly, they sounded fantastic. Am I the only one that remember cassettes sounding great, or is my memory completely shot?

OK, you asked and here comes Chuck the ASSHOLE AND JERK. I tend to ignore threads started by Hardbopjazz 'cause there are about 4 a day (is this your goal?) and most of the questions have been dealt with before.

I'm still in the mode to answer quickly and have it done with. Will it last?