Who have you met....

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good reason to move out of Arizona...

;)

Wes is too happy to move.

Hot weather, Mexican food, deserts, friends, and Jeeps. Why would I leave?

Errr, catesta plans to move FROM Arizona TO somewhere (like Pennslyvania)? Maybe he's been affected by the Arizona heat in a not-so-positive way? :P

ADR

Shawn

Joe Milazzo

Joe Christmas (stayed at our place!)

Jim Sangrey (at Shawn's place! I heard you play with the two synth players!)

Dmitry

John B

Jon Abbey

Tom in RI

Kevin, I wasn't able to get together with you guys. I think you were in Charlotte during Xmas and I was out of town. We tried though!

I saw a rattlesnake last Sunday.

Haven't seen one since I left Iowa in '66 unless you count some business associates.

I ran over the damned thing in the Jeep. I never saw the snake (which proves how well rattlesnakes are disguised in the desert). My friend, behind me, saw the snake slithering away. He jumped out of his Jeep and got a digital-camera video of the snake. I wouldn't have approached the snake, had I known it was there, to snap a picture. I prefer to let rattlesnakes do their own things (away from me). :unsure:

I saw a rattlesnake last Sunday.

Haven't seen one since I left Iowa in '66 unless you count some business associates.

I ran over the damned thing in the Jeep. I never saw the snake (which proves how well rattlesnakes are disguised in the desert). My friend, behind me, saw the snake slithering away. He jumped out of his Jeep and got a digital-camera video of the snake. I wouldn't have approached the snake, had I known it was there, to snap a picture. I prefer to let rattlesnakes do their own things (away from me). :unsure:

I used to ride my mountain bike daily and I hated when I'd come blazing down a trail and there'd be a big ol' rattler sunning himself on the trail. I usually had no choice but to keep going and bunny hop right over him.

I'd see scorpions too... I hate poisonous critters. :(

I'm very impressed with how many of you actually have met face to face.  :tup

For me its' only been one, Dmitry.

I've talked with soulstation1 and most recently Peter Johnson on the telephone.

Hopefully I will be having lunch or dinner with maren next week in NY, it would be nice if any other members in the area could join us.

I also will be in Philly that weekend, if all works out, I hope to meet with Peter Johnson. Who knows, I may be fortunate enough to connect with a few other members in Philly as well.

Have plans this summer to hit a few more places.

Catesta,

Let me know the where and when of lunch/dinner with Maren- if I possibly can, I'd love to join you folks. I can then meet my first board members. :tup

Edited by PHILLYQ

Kevin, I wasn't able to get together with you guys. I think you were in Charlotte during Xmas and I was out of town. We tried though!

I went out with Doug twice... weren't you with us when we went to that microbrewery? Oh well, I thought it was you. Apologies to whomever it is I forgot! :)

Kevin

Nope... I was never around when you were in town. I actually never hung out with Shawn until he moved to Dallas. Go figure.

Sure would've liked to have met you.

Anyone heading to the Wilmington NC area after June of this year has a friend in the area. We put a contract on a house and are moving! Birthplace of the Heath brothers.

Hopefully I will be having lunch or dinner with maren next week in NY, it would be nice if any other members in the area could join us.

I also will be in Philly that weekend, if all works out, I hope to meet with Peter Johnson. Who knows, I may be fortunate enough to connect with a few other members in Philly as well.

Catesta,

Let me know the where and when of lunch/dinner with Maren- if I possibly can, I'd love to join you folks. I can then meet my first board members. :tup

Very cool.

I'm going to leave picking the place to maren. My guess, lunch would be somewhere around Union Square.

I'll be in touch.

Catesta,

Very cool.

I'm going to leave picking the place to maren. My guess, lunch would be somewhere around Union Square.

I'll be in touch.

Also, keep us posted about the Philly visit if you want to meet some of the rest of us. B-)

Catesta,

Very cool.

I'll be in touch.

Can I join in on this lunch?

Catesta,

Very cool.

I'll be in touch.

Can I join in on this lunch?

Chuck is probably right, but what the hell.

I sent maren a PM for her to pick a time and spot.

I'm coming from Queens in the morning.

Anybody else?