Happy Birthday Dmitry!

• 7 months later...

Belated thanks, fellas.

:D

I'm doing OK, and have been concentrating a lot more on my other hobby - antique swords.

Oh shit, If I knew you were going to drop back by I would have said happy birthday. ;)

And what is this antique sword business all about? You give up on the BMW, or do you still have it?

Belated thanks, fellas.

:D

I'm doing OK, and have been concentrating a lot more on my other hobby - antique swords.

Oh shit, If I knew you were going to drop back by I would have said happy birthday. ;)

And what is this antique sword business all about? You give up on the BMW, or do you still have it?

Sold the beamer. :( Had to do it, to help put the down-payment on a new office building. Miss that car still, but what are you gonna do..

A Chinese man bought it, for import into mainland China. Apparently the older high end European and American models are hot in China these days. Some Chinese capitalist is living the yuppie dream in my blood-red M6. :D

Re:swords. I've been a collector for some time now, but it's not the kind of hobby one shares with his jazz buddies. It's time to come out, though. I am a conservative gun owner /shooter and a sword collector. So there you have it..!

Sorry you had to sell the ride, but it sounds like the reason was justified.

I've heard about and witnessed that business about classics going to China. A few months back I put a call into a dealer in Florida after seeing a first day run ad on mint 1974 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce and dude told me it was already being prepared for shipment.

• 1 year later...