Report: Michael Jackson has died

So, what you're saying is that there is a massive outbreak of Michael Jackson Zombie fear? I don't get the correlation.

I've heard the rumors about the possibility of AEG putting together a Michael Jackson Zombie tour. I guess that would be the ultimate comeback. The garden snake thing is an interesting option/idea.

I think Michael Jackson as a garden snake would actually be believable. It's also probably less expensive.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, what you're saying is that there is a massive outbreak of Michael Jackson Zombie fear? I don't get the correlation.

Of course. After all he was buried without a brain. He needs brains...

As far as the garden snake, I think Paps is saying we are moles who have good reason to fear the garden snake. At least if it's a bull snake or other constrictor.

As far as the garden snake, I think Paps is saying we are moles who have good reason to fear the garden snake. At least if it's a bull snake or other constrictor.

I think what the behavioral scientists were saying is, we think the garden snake is the most important thing to pay attention to, but it really isn't.

I think.

I think what the behavioral scientists were saying is, we think the garden snake is the most important thing to pay attention to, but it really isn't.

I think.

Exactly, the zombies are the most important thing!

I think the behavioral scientists are oblivious to how connected we all are. When people have home pages with news agency headlines, read multiple papers & news sources onlines, have RSS feeds and so forth, you become aware of all sorts of garden snakes, be it Paris Hilton and her little dogs or sex tapes, gossip about Michael and so forth. But it doesn't mean we're paying much attention to them. Just because one can answer a simple question (Paris made a sex tape, maybe more than one) doesn't mean you've studied it in depth as opposed to planning for retirement, reading up on the possible long-term implications of global warming and so forth.

Where was everyone when James Brown died?

Well we know where Michael was when he was buried...

post-377-1247100045_thumb.jpg

There's a thread about James Brown's death. Also a betters ones concerning his music. I wouldn't read too much into R.I.P. thread length as interest in the artist, as I think sometimes people don't know what to say beyond "loved the music & death sucks," so why bother posting that. And sometimes things go off on tangents. :)

Edited by Quincy

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...