Report: Michael Jackson has died

Here's another strange claim - Debbie Rowe says that Michael Jackson is not the biological father of Prince Michael I and Paris.... if you believe Perez Hilton's website. She also claims that she and Jackson never had sex during their marriage at all.

Yet, for some odd reason - totally believable! :lol:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's another strange claim - Debbie Rowe says that Michael Jackson is not the biological father of Prince Michael I and Paris.... if you believe Perez Hilton's website. She also claims that she and Jackson never had sex during their marriage at all.

Strange claim?! It's obvious that he's not their biological father!

Strange claim?! It's obvious that he's not their biological father!

It's only (maybe) obvious when you've seen the kids - I had never seen photos of them until the last 3-4 days.

Focusing on the music for a moment, here are a couple of pretty cool clips from the 2001 30th Anniversary shows, of all 6 Jackson brothers.

Jackson 5 Medley Pt 1

Jackson 5 Medley Pt 2

Edited by Aggie87

Is Ms Rowe trying to blow her (and the kids) claim to the estate? No person involved seems very bright.

Seems kind of foolish but if her divorce settlement was big enough, maybe she isn't interested in paying the lawyers to pursue a claim that may not fly in the end.

Whatever the personal feelings of fans and family, hundreds of lawyers just smelled huge paydays.

I heard on the radio today that nobody is sure if he had a will.

Can you imagine someone that wealthy whose financial advisors did not insist that he have a will?

I can imagine someone that wealthy not listening to those advisors had they suggested he make a will.

A very significant portion of my practice is drafting wills for folks who have quite a lot--and no, sadly, it does not surprise me--either that advisors didn't suggest it, or if they did, that he didn't listen.

It's unfortunate for many reasons, not the least of which is the fact that is the chief method in almost every state by which an individual can name a guardian of his or her minor children, to take effect upon death. His mother has petitioned, and received (at least temporarily) custodianship of his kids; who knows if that bears any resemblance to the result he would have wanted.

Chuck has it right--this will be tied up in trust & estate litigation for years--something I take it upon myself to do everything in my power to avoid. :( The lawyers will be the winners, I fear.

Whatever the personal feelings of fans and family, hundreds of lawyers just smelled huge paydays.

I heard on the radio today that nobody is sure if he had a will.

Can you imagine someone that wealthy whose financial advisors did not insist that he have a will?

I can imagine someone that wealthy not listening to those advisors had they suggested he make a will.

I would agree that Stevie Wonder has had a better musical career

But he never had kids dress up and try to look like him especially white kids

That's a very important difference between the two - Stevie Wonder was somehow part of the growing black consciousness movement, black, that is - Jacko was born into the wrong skin.