Classic Coleman Hawkins Sessions Available for Preorder!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call them and ask them to charge my card immediately for exactly that reason... They always do it.

I think I'd prefer it if they charged me when I preordered. That way they can have my cash upfront and use to make awesome things happen, plus I don't get a surprise charge months later after I've forgotten that I've ordered it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with Mosaic's Scott, and he said that he's spinning disk 3, "so far, so good!"

I had to update my card info with them as it expired during the interim of the Hawkins box delays...

Mine will be shipping out tomorrow.

I can't wait!

If anyone wants to post first impressions, have at it!

I called Scott, and he told me there's some sort of glitch in the ordering system which he needs to fix manually. This glitch did NOT happen for the small group of customers who have already received notices. When I called, he was waiting on Fred to guide him through the process.

I called Scott, and he told me there's some sort of glitch in the ordering system which he needs to fix manually. This glitch did NOT happen for the small group of customers who have already received notices. When I called, he was waiting on Fred to guide him through the process.

Should we regard this, with hands wringing (or is that wringing hands? -- don't want any dangling modifiers), as a Coleman Hawkins IPO matter?

In other words, did orders overwhelm the machines? :g

Should we regard this, with hands wringing (or is that wringing hands? -- don't want any dangling modifiers), as a Coleman Hawkins IPO matter?

Maybe they've sold out already? I dunno, it sounded like a one time deal to me. He gave me some hope mine would ship today, but I'm not counting on it. It would be nice to delve into this over the long weekend. If it ships tomorrow, I won't get it until Tuesday.

N.B. Dangling modifiers left out to please all anal-retentive grammarians.

Maybe they've sold out already? I dunno, it sounded like a one time deal to me. He gave me some hope mine would ship today, but I'm not counting on it. It would be nice to delve into this over the long weekend. If it ships tomorrow, I won't get it until Tuesday.

N.B. Dangling modifiers left out to please all anal-retentive grammarians.

I think I'm one of the lucky ones. I got an e-mail yesterday saying it would be shipped within 24 hours.

I just got the email message this afternoon. Scott said mine will ship tomorrow. Maybe those in New England and parts of the East Coast will get their shipment tomorrow.

I know in Minneapolis, it takes about 3 business days to get from Mosaic to my doorstep. Next week for me...

Hopefully I'll get a shipping email soon... Boston :)

I just got the email message this afternoon. Scott said mine will ship tomorrow. Maybe those in New England and parts of the East Coast will get their shipment tomorrow.

I know in Minneapolis, it takes about 3 business days to get from Mosaic to my doorstep. Next week for me...

Just got my shipping email...Hopefully the set will show up tomorrow or Sat....

Do we know what shipping company they are using these days?

They're using UPS, unless you specifically ask for USPS.

Edited by J.A.W.