Noj hits the big 30!

rostasi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot everybody!

I had a great 30th birthday, and still get spoiled as if I were a child! It's actually a little embarrassing.

I went to the Laker game last night and sat in the VIP section thanks to a good friend who gets them courtesy of a Hollywood lab. Watched the whole game from the restaurant. Lakers played a lackluster game but it's always awesome to see the game live. Paul Pierce posterizing Chris Mihm was memorable. Kobe hit some shots no one should make, as usual.

Just got home from playing basketball myself. My team only had four tonight and played the best team we've seen all year. We got blown out by 38. Happy Birthday! I had a couple good moves but my shot was off. Bah!

Life has been kind to me for 30 years, and I am thankful! I feel 18. :tup

I remember when I turned 30 years of age. It wasn't a big deal yet I still felt a sort of emotional letdown. I always believed I'd be or at least 'feel' more successful in my life by the time I reached 30.

Now, today, turning 40 years of age for me... it's sorta cool. I'm past the point of caring. I went 'running' tonight, enjoyed a good Mexican dinner and a couple of cheap beers. Life seems better for me now than ten years ago.

Have a Happy Birthday, Noj. It's been a good trip thus far.

I remember when I turned 30 years of age. It wasn't a big deal yet I still felt a sort of emotional letdown. I always believed I'd be or at least 'feel' more successful in my life by the time I reached 30.

I can definitely relate.

Now, today, turning 40 years of age for me... it's sorta cool. I'm past the point of caring. I went 'running' tonight, enjoyed a good Mexican dinner and a couple of cheap beers. Life seems better for me now than ten years ago.

Have a Happy Birthday, Noj. It's been a good trip thus far.

Thanks a lot Wes, it sure has.

• 7 years later...

Happy Birthday, Jon! Maybe, you'll remember I wrote you a few years ago about Sandi's passing. She had mentioned to me that you two were such good friends, so I wanted to let you know at the time eventhough we never really spoke to each other. I still miss her. I hope you'll have a lovely birthday.
Kind regards, page