Miles - On the Corner and Beyond

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine from CDU today, but there's a decent-sized dent in the lower right corner. It doesn't seem to have any effect on anything, but it's a little bit of a drag.

Should I ask for a replacement, or would that be too picky? It costs over $100, after all.

Ask for a replacement. I have NEVER found cduniverse reluctant to replace or exchange anything that wasn't exactly what I wanted it to be. As a result, I give them lots of business!

Got mine from CDU today, but there's a decent-sized dent in the lower right corner. It doesn't seem to have any effect on anything, but it's a little bit of a drag.

Should I ask for a replacement, or would that be too picky? It costs over $100, after all.

Ask for a replacement. I have NEVER found cduniverse reluctant to replace or exchange anything that wasn't exactly what I wanted it to be. As a result, I give them lots of business!

Good to know, Lon. I still haven't decided if it's bothering me yet.

It couldn't hurt to ask, I guess.

According to Amazon UK, mine is now 'shipping shortly', whatever that means.. :excited:

It probably means it is boxed and labelled and sitting on a cart to be hauled to the post office. :ph34r:

Yeah, probably. The exact wording is 'Item Dispatching Soon' which could of course mean anything from now to infinity.. :ph34r:

Looks like my Monk order has been taken off the list by them. Ah well, c'est la vie..

Edited by sidewinder

According to Amazon UK, mine is now 'shipping shortly', whatever that means.. :excited:

It probably means it is boxed and labelled and sitting on a cart to be hauled to the post office. :ph34r:

Yeah, probably. The exact wording is 'Item Dispatching Soon' which could of course mean anything from now to infinity.. :ph34r:

Looks like my Monk order has been taken off the list by them. Ah well, c'est la vie..

The e-mail I received says "has dispatched", not "dispatching soon".