Thomas M. Bresnahan - RIP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin~ I'm so sorry to hear about the sudden loss of your father. Thank you for posting such a lovely tribute to him. I was in my teens when I lost my father, and at times it seemed difficult to remember him. But the older I get I'm finding more of my father in myself. While sometimes a little startling... ("did I just do that quirky thing that Dad used to always do?"), those occasions make my memory of him that much more vivid and precious.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

i only had the pleasure of meeting kevin's dad once or twice. i knew he was a character with a great sense of humor, but i had no idea of all the different things that made him such a special individual. only now can i appreciate the special bond kevin and his dad had. i share in his sadness, and i trust that he knows that i am there for him and his family, as a close friend should be.

Kevin,

Wow, I'm sincerely sorry to hear this. It has to be doubly difficult to deal with when it happens so enexpectedly. Sounds like you had a wonderful relationship with your Dad. That should help sustain you through an extraordinarily trying time.

Up over and out.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family, Kevin.

(My dad was also a lineman - Ohio Bell - and then long distance toll repair as well.

Amazing that they could climb poles like a logger and get down and suture bundles of wire like a surgeon AND fix anything!!)

Thanks for sharing your heartfelt memories.

Edited by Man with the Golden Arm

Sorry to hear about your dad Kevin. My best regards to your mother and the rest of your family.

I didn't know you came from Western Mass. I went to law school at Western New England and have fond memories of Holyoke, South Hadley, Northampton and the whole area.