HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORGANISSIMO

Dan Gould

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think 9 am would be late enough on the west coast for everybody to be up... :huh: -_- ^_^:lol: (that's a yawn) <_<:blink:

:rolleyes: Well, due to circumstances beyond my control, I dozed on the first hour of the bash. :(

But I'm awake now!! :party::excited::party: Hey, pass me some of that cake- I haven't had breakfast yet!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORGANISSIMO BOARD !! Many thanks to Jim, and to everyone here who makes this place such a great place to hang out. :tup :rsmile:

Much, much thanks and congratulations to the Organissimo band members and to all of the forum posters. There are very few days when I don't either visit the board or mention something that I've seen posted here. Many of us were sad a year ago that the unique community of the BNBB seemed in danger of vanishing forever... and yet something has emerged here that (IMO) is even better! This site is a pure reflection of the love that we all feel for jazz (well, with the possible exception of that firezone known as the politics forum... :D but it's a damned fine firezone!).

Organissimo, you're beautiful, baby!

Happy Birthday, Organissimo!!!

I'm very glad to have discovered this community after the demise of the BNBB. After participating in online communities like this for many years, I can honestly say that, without question, this is the best one I've ever been a part of. The people and the atmosphere are what make it so unique... :wub: Thanks very much to the Organissimo bandmates for making all this available and to all of you fine folks out there that make this such a great place to visit.

Jim said he'd be out of town. Joe and Randy never RSVPd. Must have been raised by wolves, but we still like them! :g

I've been on the road since Wednesday giggin' with guitarist Vic Juris.. I got home about an hour ago... It's amazing how much this BB has grown in just a year's time and I for one, would like to thank everybody for making this such a cozy place to hang out... ;)

Hard to believe a year has come and gone! Thanks to all that make this place what it is. Definitely my BOARD OF CHOICE. :tup

By the way, I told Vic Juris you said hello and he remembered you! What a great musician!! I was blown away by Vic's tunes as well as his playing...

Great experience...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST JAZZ FORUM EVER!!

Thanks to the great people around here that make this place such a special place. A place I miss when I'm away for more than a few hours!

Thank you Jim for making this place such an invitable place, and and happy b-day to you too!!

yeah! what white lightning said!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

B)

Thanks to all for making this the place it is. I set it up, but it would be nothing without all of you! Congrats and here's to many more years...

Randy, get Vic's ass on this board so we can steal his secrets! :)

I got Vic's latest Cd, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". It's a B3 trio with Jesse Chandler on organ and Tim Horner on drums. I think you're going to dig it.. It really cooks! Btw, Joe got a copy so you can hear it..

This IS the place to be. Thank you all, but especially Jim, for making this a great place. That Maxine Gordon, Dexter's wife, chose to post here, is just god-darned amazing. If you want talk about a jazz BB, there's only one place to go. Let's keep it going ;)