Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Alfredson

NEW CD now available for pre-oder

40 posts in this topic

Dang, I was about to sign up tonight. Does the $30 option give the new XMas downloads?

I will be looking forward in anticipation to next month Jim to the new album & Bonus material. I adore Booker T's McLemore Avenue on Stax so it'll be great to have another CD full of Beatles material done with B3. 

Thank you also for the new Christmas tunes they came a little after the holiday for me but I enjoyed adding them to the others you've done in the past.

All the best, James 

Edited by B3 punk

Jim...absolutely bowled over by the cover art!   Kudos...I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Thanks, guys! Yeah, the cover art came out better than I had hoped. Really excited about it!

On 1/17/2017 at 6:42 PM, Jim Alfredson said:

Thanks, guys! Yeah, the cover art came out better than I had hoped. Really excited about it!

Hey Jim,

How do we know that the merch/disc will go to the right place? I was looking on Pledge Music to make sure I have an updated address since we moved a year ago but I couldn't see that stuff I am sure it is limited to the band/admin. Thanks.

B3TLES is another fine album.   WGVU radio featured Taxman, Dig A Pony, And I Love Her and Can't Buy Me Love on Monday night.  Tonight we'll feature All You Need Is Love, Dear Prudence, Come Together and While My Guitar Gently Weeps. 

Well am I the first proud owner of a B3tles shirt or just the first to post about it?

:party::party::tup:tup

Listening to it now for the first time.  Excellent stuff.  Congratulation Jim!

Great album jacket, really good music, some very interesting song selections!

On 2/24/2017 at 8:49 PM, Eric said:

Great album jacket, really good music, some very interesting song selections!

And great packaging.  I wish all cds were packaged  this way-- saves a lot of space on your shelf and still has a readable spine. ( Not as important as the music of course.)

I like how the artwork mimics the original 1987 Beatles Revolver CD, from the obvious cover art to the not so obvious layout & font of the back cover. Most people would mimic the LP. I like how this mimics the CD.

My copy arrived Friday--I like it--good record.