Board Member SEK has died

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can you say? Of course I didn't know Steve in a personal sense and, like others, I really only recall him from his sobriquet, SEK. Nonetheless, reading through other's recollections and the personal interactions they had with him, it's clear he was a good and caring man. The world is certainly a lesser place when folks like this are called away.

Thanks for letting us know, Chuck.

Up over and out.

This is indeed sad. Just like losing a family member. Actually, I guess it is losing a family member.

Do you realize it's been almost one year to the day since he last posted? And he only had 722 posts to his name. It says a lot about him that he was able to post so little and yet affect so many.

Thanks for sharing the news, Chuck. RIP Steve.

i had no idea he was so ill. always enjoyed his posts. obviously he was a very special person. i am especially saddened for his family and friends. this holiday season will not be easy for them. hope they find out that a lot of people they probably never heard of enjoyed and appreciated their loved one.

Edited by ValerieB