And again... for the third time... IT'S A GIRL!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jim - you lucky dog! Congrats.

I had two girls and the doctors told me & my wife that we couldn't have any more. I love having daughters. I do miss the guy things like playing catch in the backyard (and I know girls can do that too, but not my two) but my girls are the greatest. No complaints from me.

Kevin

Thank you, everyone.

I have to admit, I wanted a son. But Scarlett is so sweet and already very different from her sisters. I can't wait to see how her personality develops and blooms.

I have five sisters (and one brother). My wife has two sisters (and no brothers). Lots of women in the family and that's a good thing. Scarlett would be my father's sixth grandchild and they are all girls.

It's all good!

Congratulations to both you and "Ophelia" Jim!

When there is a birth in my family, I always recommend that the parents buy copies of newspapers of both the date of birth and also the following day. The following day's issue tells what happened on the day of birth, and years from now I'm sure the baby will enjoy seeing it.

Conversation between Jim and Scarlett 15 years from now....

Jim: "Sweetie, here's a newspaper that your mom and I have been saving for you since the day you were born."

Scarlett: "Wow. Cool! Thanks Dad. Umm... Dad, I have a question for you."

Jim: "Yes?"

Scarlett: "What's a newspaper?"