Massive Fantasy Sale On Oldies.com

street singer

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Placed my order on the 14t & received it complete (including This is Criss! and Gil Evans & Ten [anyone want my old version now, heh :)]) today. Went for FedEx Express (4 days) so looks like it's taken them between 10-14 days to process & ship.

Edited by gnhrtg

Any reason not to go for this? The sandbox thing is puzzling. Are they CDRs? Do they have no case or booklet?

The only time I bought from oldies.com was when I got the Grassella Oliphant and Miroslav Vitous Collectibles when they were super cheap a year or two ago. Other than the fact that they left a track off the Vitous and one chorus missing from 'The Yodel' on the Oliphant, I have no complaints :)

When does this sale end?

Bertrand.

P.S. The Stitt 3-CD Prestige box is only $4.98!

Forget the Sandbox thing, just some sort of internal labeling for Oldies is my guess, or from the distributor.

These are going to be just as if you ordered them from Concord.

I spent too much, concentrating on OJC items that I didn't have and finally will: Milestone Rollins, 'fifties and 'sixties Tjader.

Sadly, the shipping hit for overseas will prohibit me from ordering. I tried an order and it came out to over $1000 just for shipping costs alone.. :lol:

Holy crap! The wife is going to kill me. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Best get the flowers and chocolates ordered up front.. :rfr

Edited by sidewinder

Anyone seeking Duane Tatro's 'Jazz For Moderns', the Honi Gordon and a whole plethora of K-2s might find the selection interesting.. :rsmile:

Their international shipping summations are well and truly screwed up though. Do you get a specially chartered jet for your $1k? :wacko:

Caution advised !

Edited by sidewinder