What ongoing thread do you never look at?

Funny Rat-I want to but it is way too long, and there's no point in jumping in at the middle

I'll bet this will be the one mentioned most. Many here probably don't venture there too often, while many others come here to hang there exclusively, kind of like the politics section. I'm an infrequent but occasional visitor. The length of the thread is not a deterrent to me; I'm just not familiar with much that is discussed there. I have discovered some interesting recordings via that thread, though.

For me it's the "Name three people." No idea what it's about, and at this point it's almost a reflex NOT to open it. Everybody in there is probably trading secrets and getting fabulously wealthy, and I'm missin' out... :w

YOU'RE missin' out?! I started that damned thread, and I didn't know about the secrets OR the money! :unsure:

:lol:

Name three people

BFT

any thread on sports

Me too. I look at Funny Rat now and again, not often, but I never look at these threads (sports is a huge turn away for me).

I look at Funny Rat to see what they're discussing. Although I may not have heard a lot of those folks, I know who they are.

I don't read the "what vinyl are you spinning" thread, because it seems redundant to me. And I tend to skip the "Which Mosaic are you enjoying right now" for the same reason. Shouldn't these both be incorporated into the "What are you listening to now" thread?

Since I unfortunately don't have the time for getting into the blindfold tests (much as I'd like to), I skip those as well.

And finally I tend to skip the emusic threads, as I don't use that service.