ghost of miles

Mosaic's Black and White label box set

82 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, gmonahan said:

Mosaic hasn't been on time with a release date since I don't know when. We'll see, but I wouldn't expect this one until the end of the summer. I'd be delighted to be wrong!

gregmo

• I'll bet this one is on time.  They've been trying for years to release this set.

It’s going to be on time this one. Usually Mosaic doesn’t charge my credit card unless somethings going to be shipped soon. If The release date is out into the future, they usually don’t take payment. The last set, Lenny Tristano, I ordered that one was first available to order, but not anywhere near the shipping date, I wasn’t billed until 15 days or so prior to the release date. My credit card was charged $169 yesterday for this new one. I placed the order a few weeks ago.   

1 hour ago, Hardbopjazz said:

It’s going to be on time this one. Usually Mosaic doesn’t charge my credit card unless somethings going to be shipped soon. If The release date is out into the future, they usually don’t take payment. The last set, Lenny Tristano, I ordered that one was first available to order, but not anywhere near the shipping date, I wasn’t billed until 15 days or so prior to the release date. My credit card was charged $169 yesterday for this new one. I placed the order a few weeks ago.   

Dunno about that.  My card was charged when I placed the order (April 11).  Maybe it's different because I used PayPal.

No sign my card's been charged, but then, I don't use Paypal. Anyway, like I wrote above, I'd be delighted if I'm wrong and this one goes out on schedule!

gregmo

Mosaic charges PayPal orders when they are placed, credit card orders when shipped (or nowadays, perhaps when transferred to the "shipping partner"). Before they farmed out the shipping, iirc the policy was clearly stated on the Mosaic website, but the site's changed over the years.

2 hours ago, T.D. said:

Mosaic charges PayPal orders when they are placed, credit card orders when shipped (or nowadays, perhaps when transferred to the "shipping partner"). Before they farmed out the shipping, iirc the policy was clearly stated on the Mosaic website, but the site's changed over the years.

PayPal does that. PayPal is a vehicle for sending money. Mosaic had no part in it beyond accepting PayPal as a form of payment.

Edited by Chuck Nessa