Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan Gould

Whither Allen Lowe?

10 posts in this topic

Anyone communicated with him lately? I see it's a month since his last post, and he's been oddly silent on FB too. 

Hope his treatments aren't debilitating or his health taken a turn for the worse ...

I communicated with him very briefly last week, but cannot make any claim as to his general well-being.

Well it's good to hear that he's communicative, even briefly.

I broke down and messaged him tonight. He responded and said he is having a rough recovery but signs are good for the future. He thinks it will be months before he is fully functional.

yeah, I talked to him the other day and that seems to be the case. Don't want to say too much here but if you have his contact info, do reach out to him.

I'm sorry to hear this.  Best wishes Allen!

He posted on facebook that his recovery is slow, but it seems to progress. Wish him well.

Don't/won't do Facebook, but Allen, if you've made it far enough along to read this page, know that I am pulling for you, big time. You need your energy, no doubt, but just know that the music world needs yours, so....get well, be well, and stay well unless and until the options are all gone.